Our Service Area
Nottinghamshire · South Yorkshire · Derbyshire · Lincolnshire
Within easy reach of the M1/M18/A1 we can get to most places in our service area in under an hour which keeps our travel costs to a minimum – savings we pass on to our clients.
On-site First Aid Training
We can travel to your workplace to deliver first aid courses to a group of your staff. Our qualified first aid trainer will come to your workplace to deliver a first aid course at a time to suit you.
We provide all the training equipment and course materials. All you need to supply is a room at your workplace to accommodate your learners (up to 12 per first aid course) and sufficient floor space to practice CPR.
On-site first aid courses are the cost-effective way to meet statutory Health and Safety legislation in the workplace while keeping staff downtime to a minimum.
Benefits of on-site first aid courses include:
- Save £££s over traditional off-site courses
- No travel or accommodation expenses for staff
- Schedule your training at a date and time that fits your organisational needs
- Staff remain on-site, ready to return to work immediately after training
- Our all-inclusive price covers everything for 3 years (EFAW and FAW)
- The larger the group the lower the cost (up to 12 learners per course)