Event Moving and Handling
This course is for people involved with moving and handling casualties at events. It addresses the need to manage risk when completing casualty handling tasks, how we assess these risks and the principles of safe casualty moving and handling.
- Personal safety, health and dignity when moving a person
- Warming up and The Power Position
- Safe use of moving and handling equipment
- Assisted sit-to-stand and stand-to-sit
- Coached floor-to-stand
- Assisted walking
- How to use a transfer board
- How to use a slide sheet
- How to use a ProMove sling
- How to use an evacuation chair
- How to use a scoop stretcher
- How to use an ambulance stretcher
|Course Length||Certification Period|
|4 hours||1 year|
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a H2SAL Event Moving and Handling certificate valid for 1 year.
|At our venue||At your venue|
|£40 / person||£240 / group *|
* Maximum of 12 persons per group.